Sportin' the Snow Boots

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It finally snowed here.. well actually it's the first snow that has stuck to the ground. Good thing to I'm not a huge fan of cold weather, but I seriously feel that if it's cold enough for me to wear a hat( which I never do because it ruins my hair... so we are talking really cold here) then there outta be some snow on the ground. Lucky for us it happened just in time for Christmas.








unlucky for me it happen on the day I was heading out to the city to buy one of Blake's Christmas presents.... Que the SNOW BOOTS. Me and my boots have a love hate relationship. I love them because they keep my tootsies nice and warm. I hate them because a girl that's 5'2" really needs some height and snow boots don't generally come in stilettos. However my Landsend beauties are pretty dang cute for snow boots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram