A Man Stocking

Monday, December 15, 2008

I finished Blake's stocking tonight. I have also decided that I'm going to embroider some cute little sayings as well as our names onto the stockings. Because Blake's stocking has trees on it I felt it would be appropriate to write "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree". Blake However felt that this saying was not nearly manly enough. So I think we have settled on Noel. I'll Post some pictures when I finish the lettering, but for not enjoy 1 very masculine Christmas stocking.


FRONT

CLOSE UP

BACK

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Tigan it's your cousin Janelle. Your mother gave me your site so technically I am not stalking you. I guess I know now where all the decorating and homemaking skills went in the family. Wow you are amazing. Feel free to check out my non crafty blog at happyheberhicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love it! Very masculine!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram