HTML : How Tigan Made Lovliness

Monday, March 02, 2009

Have you ever seen code like this show up on your computer screen?


Have you ever wondered what it all mean? Well... all those little words and symbols make up the pretty images that are now being features on my NEW BLOG LAYOUT. Pretty cool huh:)

This past weekend Blake was out of town and I was all alone so what is a girl to do? After a couple of chick flicks I got bored and started looking at a couple of blog template websites. When I could find just the right match for me {you could say I'm a little picky} I thought hey how hard can it really be!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT !

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Tigan, I love it! I have been trying to figure out how the heck to do this on my own blog. How did you make this happen? I can design all of the images and backgrounds myself I just don't know how to get them layed out like you did.

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram