Brotherly Love?

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

This short was my little brothers final project for his college film class. Let's just say I won't be rich and famous anytime soon. Obviously my part was originally written for someone who wasn't related but timing didn't work out and I had to fill in last minute. Oh well, what are big sisters for right? I do have to say that for pretending to like your younger brother in a non-platonic way I did pretty good job. Although I think we filmed the last scene like 12 billion times before we could do it without laughing our heads off.

Enjoy!



* Also there should have been a stylist on set to tell me never to wear a turtle neck and that I should never turn my face to the left and look down because it makes me have a double chin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram