Happy Fathers Day

Saturday, June 20, 2009




"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
~C. B. Kelland~

We love our fathers for all the things they have taught us, the mystery and wonders of duck tape,
how to fix anything with a set of pliers and some elbow grease,
when you skin your knee the best remedy is to walk it off...if that didn't work apply pressure
projects around the house are concocted and completed by the man of the house
meat and anything makes a nutritious and filling meal
the instructions on the box aren't always right
and most importantly no matter where you are you have a loving father who reaches out to you with his loving calloused hands.

We love you dads!
Love,

Tigan & Blake

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Way to go, Tigan! You didn't prepare me for that video! I sat and cried watching it... I love daddies!

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram