Working Hard? or Hardly Working!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

STYLIN' CHALKBOARD

I'd like to take credit for this lovely idea but it was not I that implemented this spectacular use of neglected space but rather Blake. He thought that what the Alta Club Fitness Center really needed was a stylish calender chalkboard. Complete with Alta Club logo and custom frosted mountain peaks. Which leaves this interior designer very PROUD!

BUSINESS CARDS

I received my very first set of REAL GROWNUP business cards. I defiantly think my name looks fabulous printed in black and white! (Despite the fact that the designer of these particular cards doesn't know how to center text. Oh well they were FREE.)

FIRST CLIENT MEETING

Also this past month I had my first client meeting.


It went really well... personally I think it was the custom water bottles!

xoxo,
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram