A very happy un-birthday to you!

Thursday, March 18, 2010



Monday was Blake's 27th birthday. I know he's getting old right. I asked Blake what he wanted for his birthday this year and he said some chicken hearts from Rodizio Grill(pictured above) and a pair of these...



If you're thinking to yourself what the heck are those don't worry I said the same thing. These are the Vibram-Five-Fingered Shoes. I call them just plain U-G-L-Y but since it's not my birthday I'll keep my mouth shut. Apparently they're very comfortable and are extra good for people who have problems with their arches. They even make them in pink but don't worry you won't be seeing mein a pair of these babies anytime soon. Also, even though I can't really understand why, they seem to be extremely popular we had to put our names on a waiting list. Ya that right you heard me A WAITING LIST (hahahahaha... Tigan laughing in the background). Sorry joking aside.

So we hit Rodizio Grill were Blake filled himself silly on MEAT
Bake showing off his BELLY!

We also saw Alice in WonderLand... which we thought was just fantastic!


and we each had a slice of Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheese Cake Factory.


I think we can call this birthday a success!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like a good bday, but Tigan you're totally right about the shoes. UGLY! Sorry, Blake. I hope your arches enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram