IT ONLY TOOK 3 TRIES

Friday, December 24, 2010


After decorating so many trees this season for work it was hard for me to narrow down what I wanted mine to look like. Finally after 3 tries I think I got it and just in time to {wink} {wink}. I have been collecting Christmas ornaments since we got married, It only took us 5 1/2 years to actually get a tree to put them on but ya know...

I made a holiday decorating tutorial but I just didn't get it up in time so I guess it will have to wait until next year. so without further ado a holiday tour of our tiny apartment with tons of extra holiday cheer.

Tree Details


Night Shot


Holiday Mantle



Oh and I finally got our names on our little stocking. I didn't embroider them I felted them. It's super easy so if you want to give it a try let me know and I'll give you the details.


I may or may not have put my holiday bay leaf wreath inside more door so I could selfishly smell all it's wonderful goodness.


Well that's it and today is officially Christmas eve, but before you hustle off to finish last minute shopping, cook the perfect Christmas eve dinner or party your little holiday spirit off. A few thoughts on the true mean of Christmas.




Hope your Christmas is just simply wonderful.


Merry Christmas,

Photobucket


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram