A Post About Toulouse

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The LITTLE EASTER LAMB
I know this is late but I just thought it was so funny. For Easter Blake's parents sent us some too cute Easter decorations. It was a really busy morning when I received the package and so after unpacking all the goodies I left them on the floor beside the box and hurried off to finish getting ready. At first I thought he liked it because of the Milano cookies. But when I returned to the living room I found a mess, Isabella's chocolate stained face, an empty package of Milano Cookies and Toulouse all snuggled up to the little Easter lamb.


The TERRIBLE TUTU

One day Tigan found this scrap of tulle and she thought it would be funny to put it on Toulouse.

Toulouse was NOT amused!

Isabella tried to help.


But Toulouse decided to take matters into his own hands!

xoxo,

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your apartment. . .it looks like it could be in a magazine

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram