Drive in Movie

Monday, May 18, 2009


On Saturday Blake and I borrowed my Dad's tuck piled it with blankets and a blow up mattress and went to the drive in movie with some friends.


I love the drive in not only because your $7.00 ticket gets you 2 movies for the price of one, but you also get to watch the movie your way with all the cheap dollar store treats you can handle!


Which makes Blake especially happy... since shoving them all in my purse can often be tricky.


By the way we saw Angles and Demons (It wasn't very good... I guess I shouldn't be surprised it only received like 1 1/2 stars) But for any economy crunched budget a two for one $7 dollar price tag can't be beat. Until next time...

See Ya at the Drive-In!

xoxo,
Photobucket
*The less than stellar quality of pictures is due to my lack of picture taking skills and an I phone with no flash.... Sorry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram