Photoshop Magic

Thursday, October 02, 2008



BEFORE


AFTER
If you didn't know I'm a self taught Photoshop girl. I had to learn it my sophomore year of college for a design project, basically it was a sink or swim situation. I'm not a pro by any means but I like to dabble. Plus you can find great tutorials online. I love black and white photography but often times when you change a color photo to black and white it just comes out painfully dull. So this is ToUlOuSe BUG in a STELLER black and white rendition! I know the shot is a little racy but I'm extremely fond of the light in our bathroom and his face was just to cute to pass up.

BEFORE
AFTER
I'm a MAJOR fan of those old time photographs. I found a tutorial on line and by the magical power of photoshop we have a beautifully weathered photo of Bella.
ENJOY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram