5 Years and Counting

Friday, August 20, 2010

I know this is a day late and and an hour short but yesterday didn't go as planned and I didn't have time to put up this post on our actual anniversary so I hope you'll for give me.

Have you heard this song...



Ya it's country but I just love it. I think it gives such great advice. Now I know that in the grand scheme of things 5 years really isn't that long but gee I'm really proud of it.

I sure am happy I married this guy…


And in honor of 5 Years I'm giving away this...

I'm really into Typography lately. So if your interested click on the image above. Save to your computer and print. The image is an 8x10 so it will fit in any old standard 8x10 frame. If you print it from home on your regular printer paper you'll have to trim it down for it to fit. But if you take it to your local Walmart, Sam's Club or Costco they should be able to print it out for you at just the right size for a very minimal price.

Here's to 5 wonderful years!

xoxo,
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram