NYC or BUST

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well it took us 2 weeks, 2 moving trucks, 4 flights of stairs and 6 hours of unpacking to make it, but we did! We now call Brooklyn New York our home. The surrounding community is prominently Jewish with lots of BIG beautiful homes. The shopping areas are kinda crummy and a little run down but who needs all kosher supermarkets when you have WHOLE FOODS!!(infamous grocery store in NYC) We are about 2.5 miles from the beach or what New Yorkers like to call a beach, and a 35 minute SUBWAY ride to downtown Manhattan.

*
SINGIN' IN THE MOVING TRUCK*



THE APARTMENT

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I thought you guys had tile floors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigan Fawcett! Except thats not you anymore. :) I am so happy that I found your blog! I can't believe ya'll are in New York! You guys look like you are having a blast. I seriously need some tips for interior design-(but I doubt I could afford you!) :) Seriously you guys look great. Keep us posted on all of your adventures. Go see Wicked like 12 million more times for me. You can check us out at alcatparker.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram